Friday, July 30, 2010

Ready for the Weekend?


Okay, so I took one week vacation ... from the wagon... I've been thinking a lot after the posts I wrote this week, and I think I need to get myself together and do the program. I will actually start writing down some guidelines so it will be easier to follow.

You know, the purpose of this blog is to share with you everything that happens during this process. I hope to learn with this experience and experiment with it too. I want to know what works and what doesn't, because so far I have the theory, but never really tested what works best for me.

One of the most important things about a personal change is what motivates you to change, and what you feel, what emotions erupt while you try change. My big motivations are my daughter and my health. My daughter wants her "sexy" mom back (as she puts it).. and I want her back too, but I want to be healthy and happy, so I can be around for many years, and be with my daughter. Wait... Hum... So .....my daughter is my motivation... the health is the excuse. It works for me.


So, stay tuned, have a great weekend, and ... I will see you Monday!


See you soon
Love, always...
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment