Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am Still here...


I am having a rough week.... being really hard to stay on track.
I have stopped at the station and left the wagon for a day tour.... or a four day tour... But I don't want to fall off the wagon, not this time. So, I am walking back to the wagon, and I will continue this journey. If there is one thing I have learned over the years, is that every time I gave myself a day off or even a week off, I abandoned the wagon and felt terrible about myself. This time I want to do something different. I have a few things in my mind, and I need to stop and meditate on some things.

So, what I want to say is.....

I Am Still Here!

But some times I wonder.....Is anyone out there? Is anyone reading this?

Anyway.... I will see you later,
Love, always..
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment