Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Animal Instinct...



Sorry I was gone for so long! had so many things going on that I did not find time to sit here and write the way I like. I started classes again, I am preparing to move to a new apartment, and.... I got a puppy! Well, I got a puppy for my daughter, but like every parent that gets their kids a pet, I am the one who is really taking care of him. It is lovely, and as I found out, a great help if someone needs to lose weight. How so? Well.... you are so involved with the puppy, that there is not much time to care about food. If you eat out of boredom.... this is the best way to find something to do other than eat. You also get some exercise, because you have to take your puppy out. And there is another good way a puppy can help you... it gives you so much love, that it actually helps people who are in a depressive state.

I can tell you that the things I have been doing are actually working. I lost a total of 10 pounds already. I know this number could be higher if I was exercising, but right now, my life has been waaaay too crazy for me to find time to exercise. I am hoping that after I move to the new place I will find the time to do it.

So, this is it for now, my friends....
I wills see you soon,
Love always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment