Saturday, August 14, 2010

Huum... So Good to Feel Free!

So... It is totally working! Totally. One day at a time, and suddenly...you ain't feeling the pressure anymore. I am walking around this week experiencing what Dr. T experiencing all the time. And Ms. R, the Rebel... sounds so in piece, and confident... she did not cause me trouble this week. I lost more than 3 pounds this week.

My dear friends.... Jen.. and Jan... I will post some guidelines so you can understand what is happening Io me.

My hairdresser, Jen... was talking to me about the issue of gaining and losing weight, and I was telling her all those thoughts I have that make me want to eat.... and stuff myself with things that I shouldn't be eating. Well..... not only Jen gave me a great hair cut and highlights, but she inspired me to continue with my journey to find a way to just be.... and be happy with myself with no need to have food around.

I promise that next time I sit here I will post all the guidelines of what I am doing, either what worked for me and what didn't, maybe it could work for you.

so.... I will see you soon!
love always...
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment